Integrated Logistics Services, Inc. (ILS) was founded in 1998. We began as a support brokerage company for D+S Distribution, Inc. (D+S), an asset based transportation and warehousing company. When D+S did not have the equipment to cover a load, ILS stepped in and contracted an outside carrier to move the shipment.
As time continued and the customer base of D+S grew, so did the reputation of ILS. Many of D+S seasonal customers began to rely on ILS to help support their transportation needs during the peak times. The flexibility of ILS was an easy sell to these customers; as they were looking for a reliable source to help them move freight.
The ILS carrier base grew as the demand for quality carriers grew. The staff of ILS believed they were only as good as the carriers they used. This philosophy is still followed today as new carriers are researched and qualified.
ILS has always worked to increase the number of transportation services we offer. In 1998 it was strictly full truckload van freight that we moved. Over the years customers have requested that we add certain services. We oblige these requests by researching and qualifying carriers who support the needs with the type of equipment they operate. Education, experience and training has allowed us to grow into offering analytical services to many clients. We are now a global transportation company who provides full services through strong relationships with transportation providers.
- Integrated Logistics Services, Inc., a privately held company was established in 1998
- Service Area: Global
- Services Provided: LTL (DLS Worldwide), Truck Load (Vans, flat beds, step & drop decks, hotshots, temperature controlled), Dedicated and Local Cartage, Courier (D+S Distribution, Inc.), Expedited (straight trucks, cube vans, air), Intermodal (rail and multi-modal), International (Import and export, FCL and LCL, expedite)
- Contracted Carriers: thousands of transportation companies in our approved contracted fleet, all are DOT and HOS compliant and fully insured with industry standard limits.
- 24/7 on call customer service.
- Centralized operations control located in Wooster, OH.
- Quick response to all situations.
- On-time Delivery: 97% of all shipments.